For creating an awesome content that can go viral is a must for very online business to drive traffic and to elevate the conversion rate. But content writing a pain for writers to generate the unique and well-structured article constantly.
Having structured and planned steps, everything can be achievable hence, we have provided the step-wise guide to simplify the process. To generate an effective and traffic drawing article, content providers need to follow the provided steps.
- Goal- Identify the goal of your business. What are you trying to achieve? Anything you compose should be aligned with a larger goal.
- Reframe- Put your readers into it. Reframe the concept to relate it your readers. Ask “So what?” and then answer “Because…”
- Search Relevant Stats and Examples- Seek the relevant and most accurate stats and example that glorify your thought and increase the trust of the readers.
- Organize – What is the best structure and format of the content that would communicate your point? Arrange the sections in the best possible format.
- Write to One Person- Imagine the one person you are helping with this write-up and write directly to that person by using you.
- Create Rough First Draft- The first draft is always a rough view of thoughts. Write badly containing your thoughts only.
- Walk Away- Put some distance between your first-draft ugliness and your second draft.
- Rewrite & Add Graphics- Shape the mess into something that your readers want to read. Put yourself in the place of the reader. Add connected images or infographics.
- Give It an Awesome Headline or Title- Create an eye-catching headline or title no matter how much time it takes. Headline draws the readers so, do not compromise with it.
- Connect with Content Editor– Editor is the one who have a tight grip on grammar, style, punctuation and it usage. Take help to get editing done.
- Final Readability Check- Give a final reading to increase the readability index. Does your content look appealing and easy to scan? Add sub-headings, pointers, short paragraphs
- Publish- Now, your content piece is all set to go viral but not before answering one more question. What now? Don’t leave your readers just standing awkwardly in the middle of dance floor after the music stops. Tell them what you want them to do next.