The only wish for every blogger is to get a number of likes and shares on their blog posts. Creating content that receives fame on social media networks is the wish of every content writer. But here, the question arises how to make your blog viral?
A question may seem trickiest to solve but the solution is as simple as a piece of cake. What you really need is just strategically placing your card at a right time.
Writers need appreciation in order to proceed further and this can only be achieved when readers love to read and share the content more. So, check the below-mentioned tips and steps to create viral content.
05 Steps To Create Viral Blog Post
Simple is Awesome-
Complex is hard to write and attract fewer readers.
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”- Albert Einstein
One must have the complete knowledge on the subject before composing a blog. As a clear view can make the content simple and easy to understand.
Brands that use simple content are-
- 86% more likely than those in the bottom quarter to be purchased by the customer considering
- 115% more likely to be recommended more.
How to make it simple?
- Step 1– Use Idea and association that readers already understand
- Step 2– Use Bullet Points or short paragraphs
- Step 3– Know which details to skip
- Step 4– Encourage questions for in-depth learning
With emotional and personal approach, readers feel more connected to the content.
“Content that is truly and broadly viral is almost funny”- Moz Blog
Small Businesses turn funny to money!
60% of viral ads are generated by smaller companies.
Tips to Add Humor
- Tip 1- Make Humorous observations in real-time
- Tip 2- Make it natural
- Tip 3- Point out Irony
- Tip 4- Make a witty, relevant reference to a current event
Interact With Readers
Start conversation and let your readers know that you are talking to them. Healthy and productive communication through content writing is needed to hook them.
Interactive content receives up to 38% more views
Interactive content averages-
- 50% click through rate (CTR)
- 40% conversion rate
How to make content interactive?
- Step 1- Use graphics animation, video, and other visual content
- Step 2- Think quizzes, poll, comments and rewards
- Step 3- Offer plenty of follow-up material
Also read, Awesome Content Ideas for Video marketing
“Surprise is key in all art.”- Oscar Niemeyer
Tip to surprise your reader
- Tip 1- Add Emotions
- Tip 2- Add branded videos or and infographics
- Tip 3- Introduce a new color scheme and design to attract attention and new viewers.
Solution-based content leads to conversions.
The average consumer looks at 10.4 pieces of content.
Up to 50% of potential sales are lost due to inadequate information.
Appealing Content Educates and Attracts More Readers.
Become a good reader and know what your audience love to read and create a masterpiece that becomes the center of attraction on social media platforms.