Content Marketing can enhance your sales up to 03 times in comparison to traditional outbound marketing. Because only nicely written content can provide the needed value to your brand by delivering quality information to your customers. Content marketing is not limited to promoting your services but it is far more that. Offer the benefits and explain the attraction of your products and services and experience the increment of your sales and generate quality leads.
However, while executing content strategy, various facts have been excluded. Hence we have collected them to help you in improving your content strategy. Check out what’s needed and what’s not.
- Stick to funnel- Content should support each phase of company’s buying cycle. As per the stats, 68% B2B Organizations have not yet identified their funnel. It is must identify the content funnel prior to creating content and stick to it.
- Include Testimonials- Use this tactic at the “consideration” level. Providing testimonials in the content increases the trust of customers in your services.
- Expand on Successful Posts- Capitalize the popular content by using it into an ebook, infographics, and other value-added assets. Mostly, preferred content is the one that satisfies your motive hence, reusing them is a good decision to attract more leads. To get better-written content, contact the freelance writers through from Contentmart.
Also read, How to Create Viral Blog Posts?
- Experiment with Niche Ads- For better leads and a lower cost-per-acquisition, advertise on targeted sites than Google and Facebook. From niche, advertising can lead to the quality leads.
- Build Content Partnership- Exchange content with the most relevant businesses to attract new customers. This gives more coverage to both brands and will work for mutual benefit.
- Leverage Industry Experts- Build a relationship with industry influencers. Syndicate and share their work.
- Don’t Skip the CTA- Add a provoking call-to-action phrase without compromising the quality. Rather than creating promotional content, provoking your readers by a nicely written CTA.
- Up to 86% increase in conversions from adding video to your landing page.
- 70% more likely to convert if website visitors see retargeting Ads.
- Add Live Chat- Don’t let your valuable leads bounce off! Establish an instant connection by engaging visitor with live chats.
- Retargeted Leads- Develop a retargeting strategy. Leads need 03 to 05 times more engagements before they are ready to buy.
- Follow up with Authenticity- Show how you can genuinely make the customer’s life better, establish trust and then go for sales. 30%- 50% of sales go to the vendor who responds first.