If you are struggling with the lower ranking of your Website or lesser ideas for new articles, you must try out a new, energetic and professional writer to accomplish your targets.
It is not as tough as you think. You just need the right ways to choose the writers. Contentmart is probably the perfect place for finding your copywriter online.
It is better to hire writers through a systematic method instead of putting a lot of money in the project and facing the disappearance and delays of writers.
Here, you can learn how to get the best freelance writers from the Contentmart (the process is similar, may be complex, on other platforms)
Get Registered at Contentmart as CLIENT
The first and foremost step is getting registered on the website by filling the required details.
Post your Order
Describe your order title, description, rates (per word or per order), deadline, category and all such important details to get the right people bidding on your project.
Do not hurry in choosing the writer; let your order get sufficient attention and bids.
Analyze the bids
The bids will show you how many orders have been yet completed by the writers, the rating, English proficiency level along with the proposal and verification status.
Decide on the following basis –
- Rating & Reviews – Do not decide only on the basis of ratings. Consider order v/s review ratio. More reviews & high ratings mean the writer is working successfully with many clients. Better not to choose the writer whose rating is completely depending on a single client.
- Orders Completed yet – Check the number of orders completed as it shows how experienced the writer is. As many order she/he has completed, the better content you will receive.
- Again check the review dates to understand the size of orders, by calculating the gaps between the reviews.
- Proposal – Writing proposal is the main part of the freelancing job. Check what the proposal says about the writer. If you have different orders and a writer has the same proposal every time, better is to not choose that writer. Proposals tell how serious a writer is about getting the orders.
- Bio – Once you have selected some writers to interview, go to their portfolio and read what they say about themselves. The grammar, uniqueness, and highlight of writer’s way of dealing with projects reflect in their introduction.
- Portfolio – See the samples, added in the portfolio and analyze if these are perfectly matching your requirements. Some copywriters believe in not adding samples to the portfolio as these are sold and owned by clients. So, if you think the writer has the potential to meet your expectations, ask them for showing samples in conversation.
- Rate – Your budget is the final thing that matters. Discuss which those writers who are ready to work at your rates. If you think that a writer can reduce the charge or you can increase the price for the quality, go for them as well.
- Note: Verified writers have to submit an essay on a random topic, provided by the Contentmart, within two days of assignment. The essay is checked by the experts and passed if it is of premium quality.
Interview the efficient writers
Now you have some selected writers, you need not waste your time and energy by talking to everyone. You are the one who will initiate the conversation; no writer can start it so send the selected writers a message to let them reply.
Interview them well, ask for samples, and check the communication skills and writing skills both. After making your mind, this is the time to assign your order. If your Contentmart wallet is empty, you cannot proceed.
Fill the Contentmart Wallet
Fill in the money with a suitable payment method. There are many discount offers for you so do not neglect those offers to save some bucks.
Set a Winner
Setting winner means you have selected a writer to work for you. Once writer accepts your invitation, tell them the requirements which were left.
At this point, your money will be locked for writer’s guarantee but it is not paid until you confirm the worthiness of content provided by the writer to you.
Get the Content
The writer has to submit the content within your deadline and it saves you from a lot of chasing which happens in the case of offline writing agencies.
Check the quality of content delivered to you and suggest modifications if required. Otherwise, you can directly accept the content.
In case, the writer is completely off the route and you want to cancel the order, you will get all your money back after consideration of both parties.
Review the Writer
When it is the first order between you and the writer, the review is a must thing. The writer will only get the money once you review him/her.
Why Choosing Freelance writers from a well-established market Place?
There are many reasons to do it, read some of those reasons here –
- Guarantee of good work
- Money value and guarantee of getting the content of your expectation
- No commissions as you are directly communicating with the writer.
- On-time delivery of content
Need writers for your blog or website? Join Contentmart right away, it is a heaven for clients!
Is the content helpful to you? Comment below with your valuable feedback..!!