If you are working as a freelance content writer at Contentmart, you must have seen some highlighted bids. Do you know why those bids are featuring at the top and yours is not?
It is simply because those writers are Verified by Contentmart. Verification from this online content writing platform can help you a lot in getting big projects and high-paying clients. It is really beneficial to improve your writing skills and become verified because verified writers are preferred over others.
Are you ready for it? See why and how you should do it –
Is Verification Worth the Hypes?
Undoubtedly, it does!
Bid or proposal is the main place to attract the client and highlighted bids look more reliable to the clients. If you are verified by Contentmart, it can be considered and believed that you are a good content creator with trustable quality.
It increases your value in client’s brain and thus causes higher pays than the non-verified writers. Verification also shows that you have good records, experience and rating on the site.
Also, read Things that can spoil your writing career
Improving writing Skills to become a Verified Writer
To get yourselves verified, you need to improve your writing skills because immature writing can’t help you pass this test. Manual checking by quality checkers at Contentmart makes this test tougher as you cannot do tricks which could have used to fool the automated tests.
So, you can you the following tips –
- Try reading as much as you can. Read from popular blogs. Quality-driven articles will teach you good ways of writing quality content.
- Learn how to use keywords naturally in the content and use this knowledge during the verification test.
- Use the content checking tools for avoiding plagiarism and errors.
- Do not forget to proofread the content you are writing.
- Practice writing, by choosing diverse topics and work on them to prepare for the test.
- Improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- Write after researching well so that each word is useful and verifiable.
- Do not write a long article. Instead, keep it precise and according to requirements.
- Keep it unique. Be creative and avoid copying others.
- Try reading it in a flow to ensure it is impressive from the readers and thus the examiner.
Contentmart Verification Criteria
There are many things you have to do before you apply for the verification process. Here are the conditions which you should fulfill prior to test –
- At least 10 successfully completed orders to gain some trust from clients, along with the experience of freelance writing.
- You should have passed the Advanced Level English Test. For this, you need to clear 3 tests, namely – Beginner, Intermediate and advanced.
- Rating is an important criterion while deciding the quality of work, being provided by the writer. You should have 4+ rating before try to get verified.
- Your profile should not have anything left to fill. It should be completed as it shows the authenticity of writers.
- You should not have received any warning message or got banned by Contentmart within 180 days. If it happens, you will lose the verified status immediately.
- You should have completed at least 80% orders successfully.
Once you conform to all above conditions, you can apply for verification to get started with a 2-day test. The process is as under –
- After applying for the test, you will receive some topic suggestions from the Contentmart website. You have to select a topic, which is most suitable to you.
- Once selected, you have to submit a 500-word essay on the same.
- After submission, it will take 2-3 working days in result declaration.
If your content is considered good, you will become verified immediately. Otherwise, you can always refine yourselves and try again later.
Benefits of Getting ‘Verified’ tag from Contentmart
Verification says a lot about you as a freelance content writer. Adorable quality, worthy content, least errors, brilliant writing style and timeliness are considered as the main qualities of verified writers. Here are some benefits of getting verified from Contentmart –
- Increased Notability
- Higher Chances of Bid Acceptance
- High price orders
- Better Clients
- More work
- Enhanced degree of Reliability
- Value as a Freelance Writer
Another benefit is – Clients will start considering you dedicated and quality-oriented. It is because you took the time to write 500-words to prove the skills and quality you adore.
Are you still thinking whether to get verified with Contentmart or not?
Do not waste more time in brainstorming and working on low-price orders. Apply for verification and put the efforts in essay writing once you think you are prepared. Till then, keep improving your writing skills so that you can become one of those few writers who is verified by Contentmart!
Is the content helpful to you? Comment below with your valuable feedback..!!