Did you ever think of a substitute for your favorite search engine? If not, then you will glad to know that there are 3 other Google App Engine alternatives.
If you take internet browsers, you have Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc. Similarly, you have different search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This proves that you have alternatives for the high and the mighty. As far as app engines are concerned, Google App Engine is very popular. However, you have Google App Engine alternatives that can function as well as Google can. Let us have a look at some of the popular alternatives to Google App Engine.
Before proceeding to comparing various alternatives to Google App Engine, let us acclimatize to what Google App Engine is. This will enable us to get a better grasp of the subject.
What is Google App Engine?
- 1 What is Google App Engine?
- 1.1 What can you do with Google App Engine?
- 1.2 Is there any alternative to Google Application Engine?
- 2 Final Words
In very simple terms Google App Engine is a cloud-based computing service. The main objective of this service is to host web applications in the Google infrastructure. It is a PaaS (Platform as a Service) product. Using this service, web developers get access to Google’s hosting and tier 1 internet service. This service is scalable and easy to manage. The available Java support makes it easy to use as well.
What can you do with Google App Engine?
This cloud-based platform allows the users to create apps and maintain them without having the need to maintain servers. The application becomes ready for deployment after uploading the same.
The engine allows for automatic scaling as well. This engine has the capacity to support a host of programming languages. As the engine supports standard as well as flexible environments, the users have the facility to work in any environment.
Is there any alternative to Google Application Engine?
Google App Engine is the most popular application engine today. The user satisfaction level is very high. The best part of this application engine is that it is extremely user-friendly. However, there are reliable Google App Engine alternatives available in the market. We shall list out a few of them and have an overview of their features.
#1 Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery
This is an EDB file recovery tool. Using this tool, one is able to recover deleted emails, attachments, calendars, and contacts from offline EDB files. Having four popular conversion options, this recovery tool can support user’s mailboxes. This recovery tool offers these four options.
- Convert EDB files to PST files
- Convert EDB files to (On Premises) Live Exchange Server
- Export of EDB files to Office 365
- Migrate EDB files to Archive mailboxes as well as Public Folders.
Benefits of using Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Benefits
- This is an extremely stable platform that does not shut down even in the face of heavy recovery of EDB files.
- Anyone can use this tool. You need not have any extensive knowledge of computers.
- Being an offline tool, this has independent and standalone utility.
- The platform maintains extreme levels of data integrity.
- This is one of the tools that facilitate offline migration.
- Transferring of EDB files into PST, MSG, RTF, HTML, and TXT is possible. You are also able to migrate them to other platforms such as Office 365, etc.
- Recovery of deleted emails is also possible.
This is one of the most reliable Google App Engine Alternatives.
Stackify is the perfect alternative to the Google Application Engine for the reason that it can help both the front end as well as the back end developers simultaneously. Using this single platform, the developers can track the health as well as the performance of their apps. This app is very useful for developers and support engineers.
By simplifying the monitoring process, Stackify is able to maintain a log of errors and warnings. This can enable the developer to identify and address any issue within a specific time frame. You are also able to assess the performance of the app because it accumulates data directly from the server logs. By linking the code-level performance data with the errors and logs, it allows the developers to rectify the issues in the apps.
Benefits of Using Stackify
- You are able to obtain information about the health and the performance of the application right from the date of its deployment while maintaining the integrity and security of the system.
- Obtaining of real time updates of the app’s progress and performance is possible. Sharing of important details between team members is also possible.
- Though a cloud-based services, Stackify is one of the most reliable Google App Engine alternatives.
#3 Traverse Monitoring
Traverse Monitoring is a cloud network monitoring solution. You are able to monitor private as well as hybrid clouds. Monitoring visualized as well as distributed network infrastructure is easy using this solution. This solution comes with the support of a huge database of devices. Using this solution, the developers can identify and address issues before it affects the end users.
In addition to providing support for networking specific elements, it can support virtualization platforms, servers, desktops, as well as other objects found in data centers.
Benefits of Traverse Monitoring
- It is a unified monitoring solution.
- You are able to get comprehensive real-time insights into the health and performance of a variety of networks including private and hybrid clouds.
- It has the capacity of identifying and rectifying the issue before it impacts the ultimate user.
- This system creates easy to understand statistical reports.
- This system send urgent notifications to the IT team whereby they can rush into action immediately to rectify the issues before it affects the final user.
This is a very useful cloud-based solution that can act as the perfect alternative to the Google’s App Engine platform.
No wonder, Google App Engine is one of the most popular application engines in the world. Naturally, its integration with the huge Google network gives it an unfair advantage over the others. However, you can find some really effective and popular Google App Engine alternatives in the market. We have just discussed three among them. You can at least find a lot more apps that can rival the performance of Google app Engine.