If you want to use Contentmart.com as a customer, you can simply register yourself, post a project and get access to thousands of freelance copywriters. You’ll need to add the project details, choose the expertise and skill set you require for all writers, pricing options and deadlines for the project.
Contentmart follows a very quick and easy client registration process.
# Registration – You can log on to Contentmart.com and register yourself as a client with your email ID or you can also register via Facebook.
#Create & Publish Order – Log into your account and go to “new order” to create your order.
You need to fill in all the below mentioned details regarding your project -:
• Order Title- (Briefly explain the title of the project)
• Order details- (You can add all your order details here)
• Deadline (Add a time limit for the project, like in how much time you need this order to be
• Category of Writing (In this you can choose what kind of a content writing work you require for example – blogs, articles, descriptions, social media writing etc.)
• Required Expertise (Expertise mainly refers to the industry, you can select the expertise according to your business type and it will help you to connect with the writers who are experts in the same)
• Language (Select in which language you want your content to be written)
• Articles Quantity (You can add multiple projects in one order)
• Words Required (In this you need to mention the words per article you want writer to write, this will help writers to deliver you project in a better way)
• Price (Choose the minimum and maximum price range for your order. Contentmart.com also lets you decide you want to pay for your project, you can choose to pay price per order or you can pay per word as well)
• Visibility (Visibility option on Contentmart offers you a choice to choose your writers. You can set visibility to everybody and start receiving bids or you can also select some specific writers or your favorite writer from whom you want to get your work done.
You will start receiving bids from freelance writers once your order will be published. You can review the profiles of the writers by looking at their ratings, qualifications, portfolio, work history and skills.