Contentmart – the leading content marketplace is seeking all the fanatic writers who love to share useful business insights with their writing.
For your best chance to get published, please carefully read & follow our Writing Guidelines below.
Write For Us
Writing Guidelines & Format:
1. To start with, intimate us with the list of topics you are passionate to write on.
2. Once a topic is approved, make sure you go through our blog and then initiate your writing process.
3. Once you gain a proper understanding, start informed with the following.
4. Word count must be 1500 Words
5. Tone of voice should be casual
6. Avoid pretentious business tones
7. Do not stretch a point if you can say it in a sentence
8. No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
9. Format your content in this structure-
b) Main theme/essence of the topic
c) Further sub-heading & points to explain (How/Why/What/Where)
d) Main content
e) End with a logical conclusion like ‘Learning’s’ or ‘Final Words’
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (do not embed the links).
- If you include a reference to a business that you have a vested interest in, please disclose this.
- Additionally, we focus our content on helping small- to medium-sized businesses build better brands online through helpful and relevant blog posts on social media and digital marketing. We do not accept blatant SEO plays from businesses looking to employ link strategies.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission including the headline and subheadings.
- While you retain copyright, Contentmart may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their articles.
Please Note: We only accept guest post request from an email id that is registered on the company domain and not on free email providers like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
Things To Know –
Deadlines are important. If something is amiss and you are unable to meet the scheduled deadline, please inform the editor why as soon as possible. Generally, they are very understanding.
We do not entertain any plagiarized content. With in-built plagiarism tools, we can catch duplicity right at the point of submission.
To make sure that you and your content are valued, avoid plagiarism completely.
If you wish to cite another source to better explain your viewpoint, please properly credit them within the content by linking to the original source.
Make sure you proofread your final content draft before submission. A well-structured will make the editorial process easier (and quicker) for all.
The approval process may take up to 7 working days. You will receive an email if your article is accepted for publication.
Please Note: Each of the writing will be edited and formatted (if required) by our editors before it goes live on our site.
Approved writings will be shared on leading social media platforms as well. The best of the writings might also make it to our weekly newsletter as well.
Editors will always provide feedback that is constructive and aids the development of your article. Please take them as learning.
In case your query is delayed, be patient and understand that our editors have to look after many authors at a time.
Authors may publish an extract of their article, along with a link to the full version, on their personal site but with a prior permission.
A request can be raised by marking an email to the editor and intimating them about the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
Sure! Pitch your idea by emailing our managing editor Amit Vats at firstname.lastname@example.org . (Note that we can’t guarantee publication though until we review a completed submission. We’re happy to evaluate your pitch though before you get to writing!)
How long should my writings be?
Aim for 1,200-1,500 words.
Should I include links within the piece?
Yes. Please include links that will be helpful and relevant for the reader – they can be to an appropriate post on your site or on any other news site or blog. We ask that you include at least 2-3 links within your post.
Should I write a headline?
Yes, it will be great!
Try to add 3-4 headlines in your writing; it will make the job of our editors easier.
Will you edit my submission?
Yes, our editors will edit & format your writing (if required).
Should I include a photo?
Yes, but only HD/HQ images. Make sure you add copyright free 4-5 relevant images with caption & Alt Text.
We look forward to your contribution!
Should I add my bio?
Add your name, email, website, and any social media handle to the top of your post. Also, include your one-sentence bio at the top of your post.
We look forward to reading your submissions!
To have further understanding and inspiration to write engaging content, browse through our blog section to see the recent posts. You can explore some the best examples here: